WALL DESIGN

20:36

                                                           STYLE ON YOUR BED
                                                            '' MY WALL DESIGN''


Previously, when I wake up every morning always I always notice that my bed wall is too plain.
Last month I watched diy room decor videos and I saw one inspiration to add some design on my wall that's why i decided to add that yellow forest inspire painting in my wall (I don't know what I'm saying hahaha) actually that is from our school play. Adding wall design in your room makes your room more pleasant and you can use it for your selfie backdrop. This is my wall design yeheyy I'm so proud ha-ha.





You can also buy some fabric with pattern to put on your wall, You can make experiments to decide what is your personal style. You can also buy a wall sticker, wall poster and flags if you want so you do not get tired (for me you should suffer for fun) This pictures are some inspiration .That's Brentman a famous youtuber,makeup artist.




THANK YOU SO MUCH I HOPE THIS POST CAN HELP YOU TO CHOOSE WHATS BEST FOR YOUR ROOM


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

COMING SOON

COMING SOON

Instagram