APRIL PLAYLIST

04:48


Hi! Today I decided to share my favorite songs in playlist form this month. Here on the blog I would like to share to my monthly playlist for your listening pleasure. I just want you to know guys I'm a big fan of Ariana Grande and I love listening to her music. I lose myself in the music. Music is the voice of the soul.
Music is actually part of my life and I love listening to new music. Feel free to comment below .

1. Be Alright - Ariana Grande
2. Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande
3. Roses - Chainsmokers
4. Cheap Thrills - Sia
5. Love Myself - Hailee Steinfeld
6. The Beginning - Rupaul
7. 7 Years - Lukas Graham
8. Colorblind - Sofi De La Torre
9. I Took A Pill In Ibiza - Mike Posner
10. Formation - Beyonce
11. Where Do Broken Hearts Go - Whitney Houston
12. Parang Tayo Pero Hindi - Angeline Quinto & Michael Pangilinan (Opm)

''Behind every favorite song, there is an untold story''

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

COMING SOON

COMING SOON

Instagram