DENIM FOR LIFE PART 2

05:46


             Bonjour Ami ! Hello friend! Hi everyone!

Actually, we took this picture with my best friend Angela. I've waited a week for posting this and share this outfit to you. Actually when we took this photo, that's the second time I met her and I'm already comfortable talking to her and share some ideas. http://won-der-wall.blogspot.ca/ - Do not forget to visit her blog!               

This outfit is the best if you want to look cool and somehow look like some man who's inclined in music. I'm wearing these black jeans from Denim street.


I like to wear this because it's comfortable to wear.The black V-neck shirt is from Beaumere. I like to wear this 'cause for black is cool and presentable to the eyes. I wore this vintage shoes basically given by my dad, I don't know where he got that shoes lol.. Timepiece is from QandQ, this watch is so sporty you can wear it anytime.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

COMING SOON

COMING SOON

Instagram