DENIM FOR LIFE

05:26

                                                             


    hi guys! earlier I visited my facebook account and check my photos and I did not expect to see my old outfit 'OOTD'. I think it's so  funny when you see those photos you have previously with your friends. Today I'm going to tell you something about this whole look and kung saan ko nakuha lahat ito. You can also visit my photo album in my facebook                                                       account to see my previous and old photos.
                                     

long sleeve denim is from SI shop , black jeans is from Yee jeans , shoes is from nike ''air max zero'' and my Fab hat is from Supermarket ( that's a farmers hat that I transform to fab black hat ''DIY'' ) The bag is actually from Toshiba that's my laptop bag.




You know what for me everytime I'm wearing a denim even if its a polo , long sleeve or jacket I always make sure that I pair it with a dark jeans or shorts .




                                                   Wear Denim and feel extremely amazing-IGV
don't forget to follow me:
twitter : https://twitter.com/kenjeiBautista
instagram:https://www.instagram.com/imgenesisvaldez/


P.S sorry for my late updates I'll try my best if I can post in this blog every single day .



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

COMING SOON

COMING SOON

Instagram