10 FACTS ABOUT ME PART 1

05:46


Hi everyone! I think rainy season is coming '' nah please don't'' . Today I decided to post facts about me and I know lots of my friends already know it so let's get started. ( I actually ask my friends about it and I also agree with them) 

1. From My friend Sherylou : ''Genesis is passionate in everything that he do''
 I just want to say that we always need to put ourselves and be passionate in everything that we do because at the end it will reflect your personality.

2.From My friend Ciara (she is my spiritual nanay and she is one of my best friends):
'' In-born leader knows how to handle and lead people especially in dancing''
Ciara knows every single piece of my personality and I'm so thankful to her.


3. From My friend  Cyrene : ''You do what you love to do and you do it obsessively''
I think everyone is free to do what they want to do just believe in yourself , put your heart in everything that you do and always trust God.

4. From My friend Fatima : ''You are astounding, carefree, and fun to talk to''
I love talking every time and I love communicating with all the people around me.

5. From my friend Rysza: ''You really love Ariana Grande bow''
I know everyone know that I'm so obsessed with Ariana grande she's an amazing singer with a great personality.

6.From my Friend Chin:''Genesis is always confident''
For me, you need to have high confident and positive attitude to achieve your dreams .

7.From my Friend Jeremy: ''Really striving for best''
ah always remember this guys '' Don't strive for better , strive for best''

8. From my Friend Carla : ''Genesis love Kendall , Kylie , Gigi , Ariana , Naomi , Adore and Beyonce'' Okay thanks for reminding me hahaha.

9. From my friend Verba : ''He doesn't know how to give up because his brave ''
If you're not brave you will not get what you want and you can't fight for yourself.

10.  From my Friend Aira: " Kuya Genesis wants to do everything ''
I really want to do anything without any limits and discover my strengths and weaknesses.




''MORE CRAZY FACTS ABOUT ME SOON PART 2''

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

COMING SOON

COMING SOON

Instagram