BLENDING OF DARK BLUE AND BLACK

19:06




First of all, I apologized for the quality of my picture , My 6-year-old  cousin took this picture before we go to my relatives.  By the way let me share this outfit with you. I still have this slight obsession with Denims. Yass ! It's most certainly exists to all clothing stores. Today was a pretty chilly day that's why I decided to share this outfit. The black sweatshirt is from Giordano ( We also used that as one of are costume in Radicals). I got the denim to my cousin in Korea ( she got the short somewhere in Busan Korea). I got the shoes from Nike. A timepiece from Esprit the real leather. What I love about this outfit is it's giving me more fresh look even the color of the whole outfit is dark colors. 
You can wear this kind of outfit if you will go to your best friend house or some outdoor activities. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

COMING SOON

COMING SOON

Instagram